Ascended Master Djwhal Khul was first channeled by Alice Ann Bailey. Alice Bailey wrote several esoteric books between 1919 and her death in 1949. The books are mainly about the development of the soul and service to man. Djwhal Khul featured a lot in that. In her writings he is also known as the ‘Tibetan’.
Djwhal Khul has had several incarnations. For example, some people think he lived as:
- Caspar (one of the three wise men who gave the golden rod to Jesus)
- Lao Zi (also called Lao Tze, or Laozi)
There are several qualities attributed to Djwhal Khul and what he can help with. For example, he can help you:
- With strengthening self-confidence
- With strengthening self-awareness and own power
- With Working with energy
- And support you with options for materialization and de-materialization
- To be present in several places at the same time
- To transcend problems (not seeing them as problems) and clearing them up in this way
- To transcend the victim/perpetrator energy
How do you meditate with Djwhal Khul?
In this blog I share how you can meditate . There are several ways you can meditate with Djwhal Khul, these steps will help you:
- Step 1: Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Step 2: Provide a glass of water and a nice place to sit.
- Step 3: If necessary, turn on some relaxing music.
- Step 4: Close your eyes and focus on your third eye (the point between your eyebrows).
- Step 5: Ask Djwhal Khul to connect with you.
- Step 6: Visualize energy flowing from your third eye through your heart to your tailbone.
- Step 7: Ask Djwhal Khul to help you with that.
- Step 8: When you are ready, let go of the visualization.
- Step 9: Observe how you feel and what you see with your inner eye (about 5 minutes).
- Step 10: Take about 10 minutes to feel what makes you happy.
- Step 11: Close the meditation by gently moving your hands/feet and opening your eyes.
- Step 12: Drink some water and write down your experience.
You can do this meditation several times. Good luck!
Do you want to know more about Djwhal Khul?
About Femke de Grijs and Mathijs van der Beek
We are Femke and Mathijs: a Dutch couple and we are both highly sensitive and highly intuitive/paranormal. We feel a non-physical presence beyond the visible site and we are very interested in spirituality and sacred places.
We love to travel the world with our dog Juultje (born in 2022).
We like helping highly sensitive and paranormal persons to discover their divine calling and soul purpose and live it, so they can feel alive too.